Helping you to access the benefits of the internet and technology.
Ways we can help
Learn or get the help you need to use a computer, iPad, smartphone, laptop and android device to get online so you can
- stay in touch with family and friends (-email, “Skype” calls over the internet, social networks)
- save money (-browsing for the best deals, reducing costs with online billing etc)
- stay independent (-through online shopping, finding things out for yourself online)
- keep up to date with the latest news, weather reports, information
- discover new hobbies and interests as well as finding new ways of enjoying old one
- stay active and involved, healthier and happier as a result!
- Apply for benefits such as Universal Credit
- Search for work
- learn new skills
- Digital Photography
The world at your fingertips
The internet brings so many benefits to so many people. It’s an amazing source of information, online shopping and services, staying in touch with relatives living abroad... the list is endless. If you would like to learn how to get online, we can help, no matter your age or ability. Our classes for beginners are informative and fun!
Get in touch and get connected!
Call 01556 503167 now for further information or email us.
Protecting your data
The General Data Protection Regulation (GDPR) came into law in the UK on May 25th, 2018. It replaced the 1998 Data Protection Act and introduces new rules on privacy notices, as well as processing and safeguarding personal data.
Castle Douglas Websites by Great-Value-Websites.Com