Ways we can help
Learn or get the help you need to use a computer, iPad, smartphone, laptop and android device to get online so you can
- stay in touch with family and friends (-email, “Skype” calls over the internet, social networks)
- save money (-browsing for the best deals, reducing costs with online billing etc)
- stay independent (-through online shopping, finding things out for yourself online)
- keep up to date with the latest news, weather reports, information
- discover new hobbies and interests as well as finding new ways of enjoying old one
- stay active and involved, healthier and happier as a result!
- Apply for benefits such as Universal Credit
- Search for work
- learn new skills
- Digital Photography
The IT Centre is open to individuals, community organisations and groups and will help to:
- enhance workplace and related skills;
- increase levels of employability;
- encourage progress on to further learning;
- minimise the digital divide;
- reduce rural isolation and marginalisation.
Call 01556 503167 now for further information or email us.